Training and Supervision
Maria provides Personal Process as well as individual and group Sandplay supervision to Sandplay Therapy training candidates.
She also offers Sandplay training through the Canadian Association for Sandplay Therapy (CAST). Details and application requirements are available on their website.
Professionals not currently engaged in the Sandplay Therapy training program can also contact Maria about possible supervision opportunities.
For agencies and community partners
Maria consults with agencies and community partners about ways to integrate sandplay into their practice. Consultation can include:
- Building a sandplay collection
- Creating a therapeutic space for sandplay
- Experiential and didactic learning for clinicians
- Supervisory consultation on sandplay practice
- Integrating sandplay with play therapy for children
- Introducing sandplay to service teams, or to specific populations
- Developing a pilot sandplay program